Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Carbon 60 for Pets

OK I have to try this. Someone told me about Carbon-60 many years ago, and I finally did some research on it. It's an EXTREMELY potent antioxidant... really fascinating stuff. I have decided to order it for my cat, Bert, who hasn't been in the best health lately (he just turned 17). Am hoping this will give him a little more energy. Fingers crossed!

This stuff also goes by the name "Buckyballs" (because the molecular structure looks like a soccerball) and Fullerene.

 

C60 Purple Power for Pets 2 Fl oz Cold-Pressed Organic Extra Virgin Oil, 99.99 Percent Pure C60 Carbon Fullerness, Support Healthy Joints, Reduces Inflammation, Promotes Longevity and Immune Function





I'm getting this brand for myself as well. 


Infinite Age: C60 Fullerene 99.95% Purity - Maximum Strength Super Antioxidant Solution with Olive Oil - 100 ml - Skin and Nerve Health Support - Helps Soothe Inflammation - Purity Transparency



Part of the reason I wanted to take this stuff is because I was watching a video by a woman named Sonya who has a channel on YouTube called The Truther Girls.  I subscribe to her channel and couldn't help but notice she looked really good, almost as if she was starting to age backwards. You can see the video I watched, here, and click on the link in the description that shows the type of C-60 she uses. 






No comments:

Post a Comment