Thursday, July 21, 2022

Waterproof blankets for my elderly kitty

 My 18-year-old cat, Bert, is getting a little incontinent in his old age. I don't want to tell him he can no longer sleep on my bed (not his fault he's elderly), but the constant need to wash the bedding is driving me a little nuts. 

I recently bought this waterproof blanket (2 of them), but the problem is, they don't fit over the entire bed (I accidentally bought a size that was too small). Because of that, there is a lot of shifting of the blankets, in which case, it's kinda pointless to use a waterproof cover at all, if the thing isn't even covering the whole bed. I also wasn't crazy about the fact that ONLY one side feels good on your body, the other side is very rubbery, but I guess they did that on purpose to keep it from shifting so I can't blame the company.

I'm going to get this one, because not only is it soft, but it should cover my whole queen sized bed. 

Wish me luck!

Catalonia Waterproof Blanket Pee Proof Couch Sofa Bed Protector Cover





No comments:

Post a Comment