Friday, October 7, 2022

Circumin for Cats

 

It was nice to see there are "cat reviews" for this brand. Other brands may work too, but this is just the only brand I found, that had cat reviews. 

Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine 1500mg

 









From the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2018
This helps immensely with the full body inflammation I experience from my autoimmune diseases. It works A THOUSAND TIMES better than any motrin, ibuprofen or naproxen, and it does NOT destroy your stomach. My husband also takes it for inflammation in his hands and finger joints; after taking this for a couple months, he was able to remove his wedding ring, which has been stuck on his hand for over 1.5 years due to inflammatory joints. I've given my cat 1/4 tspn of turmeric (not this brand, just loose powder) for a large mass (infection or syst, or both we're not sure) he has on his eye and it has been shrinking the swollen tissue or growth at a miraculous rate - I've heard turmeric being used to shrink tumors and/or cancerous growths in patients both human and animal alike; it definitely does just that!
Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2016
using a prepared fresh juice for inflammation but when I travel these do the job and are more convenient. I also sprinkle some on my elderly cat's food and she seems to do better with it.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment