Monday, April 24, 2017

My Orange Tabby Cat, Bert, is Missing... Reward for his Safe Return!

(UPDATE: AFTER 12 DAYS, BERT WAS FOUND!! Thanks so much to everyone who helped me to look for him) : )

I've been looking for my cat, Bert, since about 9pm on Sunday night, 4/23.  This cat is like my baby (as you will see from the pictures) and I've had him since he was 2 weeks old, so I feel really responsible for his welfare and will do just about anything to get him back.

I was gardening in the front yard on Sunday evening when he wandered about 2 houses down to a friend's house, which he has done before, but he always comes right back. I think either something must have spooked him or he got locked in someone's garage. The only time he ever wandered before was a year ago when he snuck outside and was out all night without us knowing it.

He is a very friendly, sweet boy, about 13 years old, with a purple collar that is frayed. It does have our address on it, but the phone number is outdated (he was only wearing it because he lost his newer collar and nametag with his most current phone # so this was just temporary till I could get him a new nametag). If you think you may have seen him, please let me know. 

I have circled the block and the surrounding area several times by foot, and by car, looking for him, and am just at a loss for where he could have gone. Again, he is very friendly (though he may be timid with people he doesn't know). 

Any information you can provide about Bert's whereabouts would be immensely appreciated!

Thank you,


Laura

650-735-1599

 



























Again, if you have any information at all, please call 650-735-1599. Thank you!!!


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment